Hot Topic Forum donations needed 2020

AutumnThePig

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Last year I was too late but made a donation to TEAS instead and got a nice shiny banner, maybe @sport_billy would be happy to do the same for you 👍
Hi! Thanks for that info. @sport_billy was nice enough to let me do the same! I donated to an animal shelter that I adopted my third piggie from.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay The donations are officially closed for 2020/21 we have reached our target and the extra I have after first lot of outgoings will be banked to be able to renew Domain name later in year and any extra work we may need doing

Should anyone else wish to donate my suggestion is make a donation to a local rescue, they really need you help through the coronavirus at moment. If you choose to donate to them then just let me know so I can add your banner.

I am working flat out at moment on several front so apologies for not been in touch sooner, i really appreciate all your kindness- the forum couldn't run without your generosity.

SO TOTAL Amount Raised £833.61

Thanks all so much, hosting paid, emails paid up from last year, Xenforo licence purchased

Now looking into elasticsearch function and domain renewals for the domains we own and the others we have on lock down.

Piggylove82

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Well done everyone!

I know there are costs to running this forum, but even if you aren't/weren't able to contribute financially, the contribution you make by showing support, sharing advice and opinions, listening to others all helps the forum to be the success that it is. I'm so glad I found it 😁

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If I have missed anyone’s purple banners please let me know

so sorry if I have everything has just got crazy this week

and thanks again all

and thanks to those that could not donate I know money is tight But I appreiciate all everyone does on forum - all the advice, all the comments on peoples photos, looks after each other. We have a wonderful community and we are going to need it more than ever

So now more than ever look after each other and keep spreading love x