Forum Maintainence - 1st May 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Today I will be working on the forum trying to add new features so if you have problems with error messages or anything out throughout the day please keep trying as the forum will be open for you to post but there may just be a few problems logging onto pages sometimes.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Its good isn't it :) - It took me and Luke hours and hours to do then found out it was so easy to do lol. Silly us! Seeing what else I can change. If anybody has any suggestions please feel free to add them on here :)

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Right... this has taken me ALL day... lol nevermind, the changes to the forum are as follows...

1) There is scrolling recent topics at the bottom of the forum, this will show the last 15 threads posted, the time, title and author. You wouldn't believe how long it took to get this working, its a bit tricky to start with but is a really useful feature. Saves you all having to trawl through the boards looking for something new.

2) Mark as read is now fully working... both on the main page and in each forum... You can also mark a post as unread in every post if required.

If you notice any problems on the forum or there is anything you would like us to consider improving then please just respond in this thread. But at the minute I'm fairly happy with all aspects and I hope you all will be too.

Status
Not open for further replies.