• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Forum Update Completed

Your options are all there to use, they are not greyed out so what is the issue you are experiencing please?
Forget it pal. I press B nothing happens.
I press smily face nothing happens
I press [ ] nothing happens
I press any of them nothing happens. .
Worry not. ☺ I use me phone ones. Tho I miss the action ones sadly

When you press B it will grey out.
You type and it will be bold

If the options are not greyed out they should work. I will continue looking, until then as you say the phone ones may help

One final thing, what phone, what operating system and what browser?

When you press B it will grey out.
You type and it will be bold

If the options are not greyed out they should work. I will continue looking, until then as you say the phone ones may help
When I press B nothing happens . .honest not turn to grey . or fireworks.
It's me phone . .. GALAXY 5. I use app on phone . . Try today to download another.

I think my phone is prob poorly and soon to be on Antiques roadshow. 😂
Dear Dave,
Go out into the street.
Find a surly looking teenager wearing a black hoody.
Go up to them and explain your problems and they will roll their eyes and fix everything in 4 seconds, while muttering something undecipherable under their breath.
Or maybe that's just in my house ;)

Dear Dave,
Go out into the street.
Find a surly looking teenager wearing a black hoody.
Go up to them and explain your problems and they will roll their eyes and fix everything in 4 seconds, while muttering something undecipherable under their breath.
Or maybe that's just in my house ;)
Done that. Two lads at work been on the case. . Sadly they can't get it sorted.
They read whole thread and tried loads but alas none of the features will open of work. . I can still reply etc and message but can't use the features . . 😈

It is not the three dots

it is the [ ] symbol

Sorry @MattW & @sport_billy you've done a marvellous update on the forum...
You do realise we had just got used to tapping the 'greyed out cog wheel' to solve our problems & then you guys reinvent the 'wheel' & make it
[ ] square! :)) :))
We're so not used to this yet ;)
Thank you though :tu:

Back