• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fraggle Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just tracked down the Fraggle rock dvd for my sons birthday BUT he was 25 on 19th he loved it as a child and still loves it now, I liked it as well, who remembers it? withthe doozers red and sprocket the dog ahhh

I loved it too, haven't seen it for years but still remember the theme song!

I remember it, it used to be on on a Sunday morning, I used to love it! Hooe your son enjoys the dvd!

Gemma x

Kate aka starshine was a great fan of Fraggle Rock when she was a little girl ;D ;D ;D

Mum's right - I even had a Fraggle toy!

I now have a lovely green T-shirt with Fraggle Rock on the front which was a pressie from my lovely Mum!

I loved it aswell and once you start singing the theme tune YOU CAN't stop GRRRRRRRR

wish they would re run it, I am sure my lot would love it too

karen

I remember it! Some of the old childrens programs are so much better than what we get nowadays.... Got the theme tune stuck in my head now, doh! ;D

yep so have I, its a really catchy tune is'nt it, what were the big troll things called ?, Stuart was delighted with his dvd his best pressie he said, I managed to buy it on ebay, good old ebay! get all my guinea pig and Bon Jovi items on there, surprises me what people sell, but theres always some one willing to buy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back