Free sample of guinea pig food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abnoba

Reaction score
that was great! I emailed them yesterday, and today I got the sample! theyre really fast! It looks a bit like dry cat food lol, the weird little shapes that food has..

Going to test it this weekend, lets see if they like it :)

P

Pinkfluff

Abnoba said:
that was great! I emailed them yesterday, and today I got the sample! theyre really fast! It looks a bit like dry cat food lol, the weird little shapes that food has..

Going to test it this weekend, lets see if they like it :)
Ooh, now I wonder whether mine will turn up today :)

bevs

Reaction score
Mine used to used to woof it down too! .... or should that be wheek it down? ;D

I only stopped when they got to the 9/10 month age as there were some issues regarding the calcium content because it's alfalfa based, so in the end I changed them to Wagg Optimum Pellets and luckily they love these just as much. They liked the PAH pellets too.

But the sample was a great idea and one more manufacturers should follow, if Oxbow did it I wouldn't have had to spend I think it was about £8 on getting a bag inc delivery, only to find they hated it ;D

B

BEATRICE

Mine came the day after I emailed ! I will mix a little in with the food tomorrow, see if they like it !

Abnoba

Reaction score
just been told that this food isnt all that good, the ingredients in there do have alot of vitamin C, but the calcium in it is quite high and therfor a health risk...

The Luzerne especially thats in it.

bevs

Reaction score
For younger piggies it's great, just not when they reach the 6 to 8 ish month mark.

That's why I stopped feeding it, as I explained above :)

C

chinakit

I've had the free samples of both the rabbit and guinea version of the Science Selective, and both my guineas and buns love it!

D

DebbieR

G&M love it too but I won't be buying it. They only got it cos its free and we're short of cash ;D

A

Amsy1991

I still havent got mine and i sent off for it nearly a week ago.What should i do? :'( :-\

SweetEdge

Reaction score
yer i'm the same as well - havent received mine still :(

x

A

Amsy1991

Yes i got mine today!Luckily my mum was proud i sent off for it.(She could have been angry!)It is great my piggies love it!I am definately going to buy it!

D

DebbieR

They must be running out. I don't suppose they expected so many people to ask for it ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.