Frustrated with Etsy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:^- I bought some cabochon folwers from Etsy to put on things...that was on the 2nd of this month. But they still haven't arrived. I contacted the seller and they have said anything back, if it was 89 p or whatever i'd let it go but that's 12 quids worth of stock :/ Not sure what to do next, because I don't want to report them they could simply be ill. Anyone have any ideas?

2280CLAIRE

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Etsy is also mainly US based...or is the seller from the UK? (I hope you got the beads I sent btw!)

Reaction score
I'm a fail, I've just double checked stuff, they're in US. So obviously it's going to take them a little while *breathes* I'm not like frustrated because I want to make stuff with them, it's not a specific order. I was just worried as i've had it happen before where someoen has skrewed me royally :/ xx

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
If it doesn't turn up within a month and they DON'T answer your emails or give you a refund, you email esty who shut their shop down and file a complaint with paypal. I did this a few weeks back after someone just went missing and well one of their feedbacks suggested he/she sold the same thing over and over again even though there was only 1!

daftscotslass

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
You need to be patient if it comes from the US. Yes, it could take a good while. You might also get stung for customs if it's worth more than £18.

Status
Not open for further replies.