Fudge improvement photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fudge and Rainbow :)

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Most of you will know that my Fudge is very ill. 8... Here are some photos so that you can see her improvement in just under 48 hours.

This was this morning:

As you can see, she's just laid there. 8...

With her sister:

Cuddle with mummy:

What I thought would be her and Rainbow's last photos together. As you can see, her eyes have no spark to them:

She was just so tired. Petal is in this photo too.

Now! Her eyes look much brighter and she seems more alert but still very tired:

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ah, she does look so sleepy. I wonder what is actually wrong with her. The stumbling makes me think it may well have been a stroke, but who knows. I know our dog was very tired after he had a stroke, but he's completely fine now. I'll keep sending out healing vibes...my thoughts are with you both. Get well soon Fudge :)

Reaction score
She does look better, still sleepy though you did the right thing leaving her to rest :) sending more healing vibes, they must be working :)

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Did you take fudge to the vet?

I know Bette went near death then fine again, I think regardless if an animal goes down that quickly and then back up a vet check is still needed better to be on the safe side x

Last edited:

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwww I'm so glad she's looking a whole lot better, x) such a beautiful girl too, i hope she goes from strength to strength sending lots of vibes your way x

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hope that she gets better soon and maybe a vets visit wouldn't do any harm just so she can have a check up like Joanne said. :)

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
awww great stuff, they are all beautiful by the way.

I think i would be inclined to go to the bets still, just to be on the safe side xx

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi,

Glad she has improved:))

I would agree though with the other posts and book the vets tomorrow, just to be safe she may still need some treatment:))

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm really happy that there is improvement though I would have to agree that it would be best to take her to the vets. There could be something that the vet can do to make things easier for her. Then if and when the time comes you will know that you couldn't have done any more for her than you have done. You have done so well so far and as I said in another thread, you are very brave.

Reaction score
i hope she gets better........she looks very pitiful........it makes me sad to look at these pics....8...

MommaPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Bless her...She looks very unwell.
I agree to get her to the vets first thing tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

PingandChipy

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
awe poor little lady... I hope she has a fast recovery. Sending healing vibes her way.

Status
Not open for further replies.