• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Fudge - not sure if she's sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fudge is about 18 months old, female, and lives with Snickers who is about two and a half, male (however Fudge has never been pregnant). Noticed when went to feed them this morning that Fudge has a tiny amount of blood around her bottom. There's no evidence of a wound. She's eating, drinking, pooing and weeing just as normal, her eyes are bright and her fur is fine so am not sure what's going on. I wondered if anyone had had a similar thing?
Thanks

Yeh, Hamwombat is right, it could be a bladder infection, or a bladder stone, my piggie had a bladder stone and he is fine now! xx

My Willow had a bloody bottom before and it was a digestive issue. She got some pro biotic and was fine.

You could take your piggy to the vet though to get checked out. Hope everything's ok! :)

Sometimes, it can be a one off that will leave you baffled.

If you find more, please have her seen by a vet; it can be UTI/bladder stone, from the womb or a gut problem. Keep an eye out on whether there is blood in her urine or in her poo or whether it's pure drops of blood.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back