• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fundraising Day - 5th August 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
The Guinea Pig Forum Fundraising Day

The Fundraising day is now less than three weeks away!

Tickets are still on sale, however the closing date for tickets is coming up soon ( 22nd July 2006 ) so make sure that you have got your ticket by then. If you still cannot pay in full by the 22nd July, don't worry about that. We will accept for people to pay between 22nd July 2006 and the date of the event. Tickets are £10 per person which include a t-shirt transfer and a strip of raffle tickets.

Raffle tickets are also still on sale. The following gifts we have as prizes...

x 4 - Winking Cavy Store Bag, Keyring, and Sticker
x 1 - Guinea Pig Writing Paper
x 2 - Guinea Pig Figurines
x 1 - Avon Hair Set
x 1 - Bronzing Set with Gift Bag
x 1 - Handbag
x 1 - Avon - Large Box Gift Set
x 1 - Make-up and Jewellery Gift Set
x 3 - Handmade GP Blankes
x 2 - Beanie Babies
x 1 - Photo Frame
x 1 - Parker Pen
x 1 - Babycham

Raffle Tickets

50p per ticket
£2 for strip of 5 tickets

Thanks to Michele, Sarah and Winking Cavy Store for donating the prizes.

For more information on the day, check out the following site by clicking HERE!

You can also email me at [email protected] if you would like me to send you more information about the day.

If you cannot make the day and would like to make a donation, please contact me via the email given above.

Just to let you all know girls. if i win any raffle prizes. please dont pick the babycham for me as i dont drink ;D

Wow those prizes are fab. You've done really well getting them together. The fund raising day sounds like its going to be really good. I hope you take lots of photos.

I'm so looking foward to this, must start thinking what food to get for the pignic - will raid the health shop for vegan goodies!

Is there a bbq too as need to bring vegan burgers if so - can bring one of those disposable bbqs to cook vegan stuff on!

Alison :)

My mums interested in coming too :) is going to have a think about this - needs to check if free......

I will get 3 disposable BBQs - 1 for meat, 1 for veggie and 1 for vegan :) If you could bring Vegan burgers, that would be great :)

Would be great for your mum to come ( if she can :) )

I will bring vegan burgers/sausages :)

Will find out off mum later in the week...................

Hi mums still not sure - prob just be me but if she did decide to come at last min and pay on arrival would that be a poss?

Dont want to be a pain! :D ::) :)

Alison

ps out of interest how many veggies/vegans are going.........so i know how many boxes of vegan burgers to get!

Less than a week to go ;D

alisont said:
Hi mums still not sure - prob just be me but if she did decide to come at last min and pay on arrival would that be a poss?

Dont want to be a pain! :D ::) :)

Alison

ps out of interest how many veggies/vegans are going.........so i know how many boxes of vegan burgers to get!

Less than a week to go ;D

That is fine on paying on arrival lol...

As far as I know, I am the only vegetarian person and all the others eat meat? - I could be wrong tho...

Less than a week... my god its gone so quick! LOL... I'm working 40 hrs this week as per usual so if we are overstaffed in the week, I will be first in line so I can try and sort out more little bits lol. Going to Kate's again on Wednesday to go over things one more time!

Will bring burgers, poss veg sos too, if i finish early Fri I hope to get time to make my minty yoghurt dip or a pot salad, just got to remember ive got to carry it all ::)

Is there a list of what people are bringing or is it just a case of add it all to the table!

Id love to bring vegan ice cream but it wouldnt survive the trip from Brum (could pop into health shop on route!) unless theres a holland and barret nearby?

Alison (who doesnt just think about food honest ;D)

LOL Alison! :D

Was thinking the same if there is a list!

I will be bringing cutlery, plates and cakes!

I'm miffed my ovens broken and i wanted to bake a nice vegan cake - might have to make do with vegan biccys from the health shop at this rate.

Think my cool bag has got plates and cups in?

If I'm coming by train il be limited to what i bring.......i tend to get carried away when shopping for something to bring to a bbq ;)

that will be fine, the day will need a chef anyway so might as well bring the culinary talent of mr chef-guinea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back