• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fundraising Raffle Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fab idea.

Just Pmed Kate as I want to purchase £10 worth of raffle tickets and I have also paid for my ticket.

Michele

LOL You will be winning all the Raffle prizes with £10s worth! Thanks so much for the donations. We are hoping that we raise as much money as possible for the rescues.

If you want to pay via paypal, then just go on the fundraising webpage and 5 strips (if you want £10s worth!) but you will have to put it through separately if you get what I mean. hehe

It will be cheaper for kate to send me a inovie for the amount. it will save you a few pence

Susie who runs Barmy 4 Boars lives in Yorkshire I think. She might be able to give you a lift if you could get to her. Would have to check with Susie first though!

I don't drive I'm afraid! :D I will be getting the train too though so maybe we could meet up & share the journey.

Sorry Susie, didn't realise you couldn't drive. I suppose I just expect people older than me to be able to drive lol.

Kate said last night that we could get them on the day, cos I didn't want to buy anymore in advance. Then I can save up a bit more for it!

Can you buy the raffle tickets at the fundraising day or do you need to do it before the actual day?

Tickets can be bought on the day or in advance. Advance is better for fundraising really but either is fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back