• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Funny stories...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I was walking to the fridge to get some food out for myself when I didnt notice that George was following me! So I opened the fridge and got out some food and George was behind the fridge door sitting there and when I closed the fridge I screamed cause George was just sitting there staring up at me with his cute little guinea pig eyes waiting for food :(|):):)) SILLY GEORGE!

Have you guys got any funny stories about your guinea pigs that you would like to share?

katiepops

Adult Guinea Pig
In our old house the piggies used to go mad with excitment when ever I moved the back door keys, the tiniest rattle and they were off wheeking like mad. They know that they are the keys to unlock the door to the grass!

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Today I was walking to the fridge to get some food out for myself when I didnt notice that George was following me! So I opened the fridge and got out some food and George was behind the fridge door sitting there and when I closed the fridge I screamed cause George was just sitting there staring up at me with his cute little guinea pig eyes waiting for food :(|):):)) SILLY GEORGE!

Have you guys got any funny stories about your guinea pigs that you would like to share?
awwwwwwww George how cute x)x)

JayceeStar

Adult Guinea Pig
Mine all squeak when they hear anyone walk up the drive, we have stone chippings so they know the crunch! Even though they are out the back under a huge shelter, as soon as someone steps one foot on the drive they're off...even the neighbour two doors down can hear them!
The postman has even learnt to anticipate the crazy wheeking!

Status
Not open for further replies.