Fuzzy Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

Here is a result of one of my fiance's last litters (he is extremely inept when it comes to seperating his male and female mice and as hard as he tries he keeps ending up with more). Well apparently, lurking somewhere in his lines is the rare "fuzzy" gene so now he has 2 little fuzzy mice. One orange and one white. This is the white one. She's got the sweetest face.

K

kaoskat

Yes, she's bald except for her head. She actually got out just before this picture was taken and my fiance ripped his room apart trying to capture her. Thankfully he did as she's still really young and small and would have probably dehydrated quickly on her own. He loves these mice so much (even though he has way too many). It always cracks me up when he talks about them with such affection. He used to think mice were inferior and stupid fodder creatures and only good enough to be snake food, in fact these are the babies of his original feeder mice breeders. I guess I've been a good influence because now he wouldn't trade his colony for the world. Of course, now his poor snake only gets to eat when one dies of natural causes but she's small and he has managed to convince her to eat raw meat, in fact she seems to prefer it he said. He's not planning on getting another snake though, he says as cool as they are, he can't bare to feed them the rodents anymore thanks to me. :D

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love mice but sadly one of my best friends does not and has already said she would not be able to visit if i had mice

Reaction score
Is she a bit like a skinny pig [Sorry if it sounds a bit stupid] :D

K

kaoskat

I suppose she does sorta look like a skinny pig. lol

She and her brother (genders are still guesses, like I said he's not too great at identification yet but he THINKS the white is a girl and the orange a boy) are furred similar to skinnies but all fuzzies aren't. There are 2 types of hairless mice. The nude that is completely hairless and the fuzzy that has patches of soft hair that it may or may not lose a regrow throughout it's life. Usually the patches are on their heads but not always.

Reaction score
oh wow that is possibly one of the cutest little mice I have EVER seen!

What a gorgeous little chappie! Such a lovely little face!

Trace x

A

Amsy1991

Sorry if you think I'm being rude but I'm curious,howcome she is bald?

K

kaoskat

She's just a different genetic mutation. Actually right now both of his fuzzies have their hair. It will come and go throughout their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.