• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

GAMERS: whats the difference....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Between a PS3 and xbox? mallethead

I'm buying Fallout 3 for my OH for christmas, he's currently studying Games Design in uni and has most of the consols on the market (ps3,xbox,computer and wii), but i dont know which one to buy for! Why does it come for pc, ps3, xbox,the wii lol i dont understand it all :( Aghh!

Also which one would you go for? Thank yo for your help. I'm utterly confuddled.
xxxxx

firstly does he have the hdi cable for the xbox if not then go for the ps3 one as it run better graphics also go with the one he plays the most. We're getting it on the ps3

I prefer the xbox, online game play is much better than ps3 (which in my house may aswell be used as a doorstop) we never play it and we don't play the wii either for fall out you don't play online anyway so I wouldn't know I have it and don't play it much but played the last one to death, little big planet was good on ps3:))

Personally I think the ps3 is better, the graphics of the games is brilliant and also if you want to play online it doesnt cost anything whereas the xbox is payable to play online.

This might help to decide :)

http://gadgetophilia.com/top-10-difference-between-sony-playstation-3-and-microsoft-xbox-360/

http://www.differencebetween.net/object/gadgets-object/difference-between-ps3-and-xbox-360/

THANK YOU so much, that link really helped hehe! :)) Hmmm i think i might get it for PS3....hmmmm

firstly does he have the hdi cable for the xbox if not then go for the ps3 one as it run better graphics also go with the one he plays the most. We're getting it on the ps3

Yerp i know he has one of those (not sure what its for though haha!) And he hasn't got many games for the PS3 yet as he's just got it so i think i'll go for the PS3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back