general chat about anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

thought i'd just say hello havnt got an exciting topic to post so thought i'd see how everyone is how was your weekend. kelly will find out when your order is being delivered for you.

D

DebbieR

How lovely.
I had a pretty good weekend. Spent the day with mum on Saturday and done pretty much nothing on Sunday which is just how I like it. Started to learn how to play the guitar. Who'd have thought that twanging strings would be so difficult ;D

What about you Kelly, did you have a good one?

K

kellyspiggies

yep i went to see my mum sunday had dinner, on saturday the weather was so nice i was out in the garden just playing with the kids and dog just to see the sun it makes you feel so good

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Thanx for finding out lovey..

It was lovely and warm yesterday besides the rain - yay when its warm weather all the time!

I've had a pretty good weekend besides last night and this morning! -he's gone now, after he called me all the names under the sun and slammed the front door! Oh well!

I've just put on the 2nd load of washing, done a dish wash and cleaned the snazzles!

What you all up to today?

xx Mrs Player xx

K

kellyspiggies

dont mean to be nosey but whos gone and called you all the names under the sun

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
20 - has mild learning difficulties but he plays on them - he's just been diagnosed with FA like me, but can walk.. at the mo, he's just being a total @rse!

Status
Not open for further replies.