General,feeling better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanbrooks

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm feeling better today,i did get run down with all the action this past week and didn't realise how life can get you down so much.Buttercup loosing her pups took alot out of me but looking back they were pemature and it wasn't meant to be.Life in general has been a rollercoaster for me,trying to be a mum of three children,eight piggies,a dog and a Husband and looking after the house.
Its the weekend so I'm going to buy a Box of choc's and a bottle of wine and relax later:) Dont know why i get run down and have mood swings,wish i didn't.Sometimes i feel i care and worry about everything and everyone else and not myself!.:( Sometimes i wish people would think how i do and be as careing as i am.One day i might get a nice suprise:) xx

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi Susan
I hope you are okay. Sorry to hear about the pups.
Life can be tough at times and I often find everything happens at once, not nice at all :(
It does you good to have some "me time" once in a while.
Enjoy your box of choccies and wine hun :)

Take care,
lots of hugs and piggy kisses.
Stacey & Reggie x

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
awww, I'm sure everyone cares, sometimes we just forget to voice it.

Have a lovely time tonight spoiling yourself,

take care sweetie

xxxxxxxxx

Millie's-Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Enjoy spoiling yourself tonight hun, you deserve it xxxxxxxxxxxx

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know exactly how you feel :( I hate feeling like that, but just can't help it. You've had a tough week too with Buttercup :(
Take some time to chill out and relax and get some "me" time. Pamper yourself...you deserve it :)

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am sorry you have felt down hun. Enjoy spoiling yourself, you deserve it! HUGS xxxxxx

Guinea-wiggles

Reaction score
Hi, Hope you're feeling a little more relaxed and stress free xx
I think when you become a mum it's kinda installed in to you to worry a bit more and stress over stuff and it just gets worse overtime.
I wish I could relax with a bottle of wine and chocs (umm especially thortons or milk tray..my fav..although this could explain why I don't loose weight rolleyes)
I usually find a good book or magazine and a red hot bubble bath with candles and the lot works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.