• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Getting piggies.. boxing day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane said:
Okay, Blacky is now Beauty :) (Maybe Black Beauty can be her full name ;D lol!)

Pepper & Beauty it is :)

edit: err.. is it normal for one to scramble over the other then to chase each other? lol. I guess I should make sure they are both sows, but I've left them alone for a bit, maybe I should try to pick one up.

Mine are both girls, and Grissom tried to climb on Nutmeg a bit. Pehaps they're just playing. Best to double check the sex though. I must've checked mine about 4times after they started that, yup both def girls.

Okies. That's good :P Well, I got mum to hold them earlier while I checked they were both girls.. I think they are. Well, they both had the same bits anyway :P haha. and nothing popped out using the tips haha. they sounds awful ;)

Awww they're so sweet, I can't leave them alone :P I had trouble sleeping last night, I was listening to them do stuff, put light on to see, they run and hide.. so i turn light off, get back in bed.. here them what sounded like eating, got my mobile and lit up the room, then they ran and hid.. so I just had to listen hehe.

I think they ate all the lettuce (there wasn't a lot, but seeing as they've never had veg before!) and 1/4 of the cherry tomato (I put in 1/2, cut into 1/4s). They also ate some of their PAH Pellets which theyre used to being fed, havn't tried to feed them the stuff I have yet. Also, can tell they've been eating hay.. where's it all gone? :P

Awww. sounds like you are doing a fine job of looking after them. I'm sure they will love it there with you.
They can eat like horses!

Congratulations on your new arrivals!

They will soon start to settle down.

I hope they bring you as much happiness as my little lot do to me!

Thanks everyone.. :P

darkest.dreaming, I just hope they soon learn that veg is a good thing.. slowly gunna increase the amount I feed them, saying that, I think I will go get them some soon.

hehe, Abnoba, don't worry ;) We're patient.. :P

Thanks Starshine :) They're already bringing me lots of giggles :P

edit: So far they like lettuce, brocolli stalk and cauliflour leaves.. havn't tried anything else yet. oh, they don't seem to like tomato..

I haven't been online the last few days but I was thinking about your little ones and I was talking to my mother and saying how excited you must be getting on Boxing Day!

Huge congratulations!

Come on Jane! You've had them 3 days and we still haven't seen pictures ;) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back