Girls and boys I have'nt shown you b4....these have to go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sallym

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
644
Reaction score
0
Points
0




Fred and George and Lily Lottie and Lola....beautiful piggies :) :'( :'(
 

sallym

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
644
Reaction score
0
Points
0
tawny said:
they are beautiful piggies, where they goin ?
Please read my other post on General Chat....... :-[
 

Abnoba

New Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
2,489
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
North Yorkshire
is the one on the very left of this picture a girl?



say yes say yes!

oh god she reminds me so much of my marvin... if its a girl and you are giving her away and are not too far away, I might seriously start begging my boyfriend to say yes to take her in! *faints*
 

sallym

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
644
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Abnoba said:
is the one on the very left of this picture a girl?





oh god she reminds me so much of my marvin... if its a girl and you are giving her away and are not too far away, I might seriously start begging my boyfriend to say yes to take her in! *faints*I'm sorry to get your hopes up but just can"t get rid of any of my piggies whatever my hubbie says....yes they r all sisters and I adopted them from a "friend" who thought they were ugly,she is not a friend anymore >:(Loved your website and sorry if u r disappointed,by the way I am in Norwich,Norfolk,so presume you would"nt have travelled that far anyway...... :)
 

clowny

Teenage Guinea Pig
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Points
125
Location
Derbyshire
They are gorgeous. It must have awful deciding which ones had to go. R U going to keep some, or do they all have to go? I think I would have got rid of hubby myself, he he! It is horrible to have been put in such a position. Where are you? Just wondering if fostering for a bit was an option to see if things calmed down - at least that way you could have them back.
 

sallym

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
644
Reaction score
0
Points
0
clowny said:
They are gorgeous. It must have awful deciding which ones had to go. R U going to keep some, or do they all have to go? I think I would have got rid of hubby myself, he he! It is horrible to have been put in such a position. Where are you? Just wondering if fostering for a bit was an option to see if things calmed down - at least that way you could have them back.
That is really sweet of you but none will be going,had a good talk and hubby apologised for being so unreasonable.......
 
B

bramble

sallym said:
clowny said:
They are gorgeous. It must have awful deciding which ones had to go. R U going to keep some, or do they all have to go? I think I would have got rid of hubby myself, he he! It is horrible to have been put in such a position. Where are you? Just wondering if fostering for a bit was an option to see if things calmed down - at least that way you could have them back.
That is really sweet of you but none will be going,had a good talk and hubby apologised for being so unreasonable.......

thats fab news sally :)
 

Beks

Teenage Guinea Pig
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
966
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Gorgeous piggers, glad you are getting to keep them! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top