• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Gismo The Cat Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new to the site my names Debra, I have a lovely cat called Marcus whose 7 . He loves all my guinea pigs passed and present ,and has always considered them to be his brothers and sisters .Infact I'm pretty sure he thinks he is a guinea pig just an extremely large one!

Oh have you got any pictures of Marcus, I love a cat photo :) gismos favourite hobby is sitting IN things, doesn't matter what it is or if there's already something in there. Trying to unpack the shopping has become a nightmare :mal:

I will try to find a picture of Marcus , he's a big long coated black and white cat, who also has a penchant for sitting in and on things that don't belong to him, and that he doesn't fit in! Really he would just love to snuggle with one of the pigs but they're not very obliging.

I will try to find a picture of Marcus , he's a big long coated black and white cat, who also has a penchant for sitting in and on things that don't belong to him, and that he doesn't fit in! Really he would just love to snuggle with one of the pigs but they're not very obliging.

One of my piggies (Elvis) thinks he is a rabbit and will sleep cuddled up with my 3 rabbits. It is just so cute to see different species of animals
loving each other and I do believe they are aware they are part of a family. I treat mine as all of my children (along with my 2 teenage sons) and
they all get treated as if they are all brothers and sisters. One of my female rabbits also cleans all the rabbits and the piggies as if they are her own.
It is a joy to watch.

Welcome and it would be lovely to see a picture of them all :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back