• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Going to get my Christmas tree soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I will NOT put it up before December 1st but I'm picking it up tonight! I'm so excited! It's a 6ft (fake) tree with coloured lights and I'm going for red, gold and purple decorations! I have plenty of red and gold decorations from previous years but wanted just a little purple in there to add some extra colour.

I emigrated from England in 2007 but only missed one Christmas which was in 2008. I didn't want to "do" Christmas then because I knew it wouldn't be nearly as good as my Mum's Christmas. But this year I realised that I'll probably have a lot more Christmases away from my parents so I should start practicing to make them as awesome and epic as hers! So this year I'm going all-out; a 6ft tree covered in decorations, a wreath on the door, tinsel EVERYWHERE (on top of the pet cages, on the book case, the computer monitors/TV etc.) and I'll make a big Christmas dinner - Turducken (a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey!) with garlic roasted veggies and a huge trifle for dessert!

What's everyone else doing in terms of decorations and meals?

Thats awesome!
I have to get some of the decorations ready for the start of dec.....

Our Christmas Tree is REAL! Norfolk Island Pine..
but its not as prickly as it should be :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back