• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

(GOOD)female pair names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guineapiglover

Well some of you all know me from the beginning.I was telling you all how I'm getting a guinea pig for free from my moms friends guinea pigs babies.Well anyway my mom said it is a good thing to have two, so we are getting two to keep each other company. We are getting two females does anyone know any female pair names?Like if they were two males say like Chip and Dale.Like that.and also at a original pet store how much does a guinea pig usually cost?

i've got a Poppy and Pippa

daisy and Maisey

I'm really no good at names!

;D :D ;D :D ;D

you could prob use charlies angels names or something so you have extra names for more piggies :)

sugar and spice?

Names that rhyme? Lilly and Milly?

May and Amy? Names with the letter swapped round

betty and wilma ;D

You could choose flower names?

My girls are Marigold and her daughter Lavender

For girls I have

Flora and Fleur - Fleur named after Fleur in Harry Potter and she is an orange shade with black like a flare and Flora because it went with Fleur.

I also have Amber and Pearl (Gemstones) Amber is brown and white and Pearl is a white Himi X the name is also from Sponge Bob.

I have a rabbit called Tika as well which is a character in a book.

Maybe find a theme or something you like and go with that. :)

milly and tilly
molly and dolly

i like flower themes and spice themes or chocolate themes :)

petal, rose, tulip, daisy, buttercup, daffodil, tansy, lily!

or fruit i.e peaches, pear :)

I have Bee-Bop Mutton Chops and Melonie Chin, they're sisters!
ALL our pets have wierd names (and we have quite a few!) :D!

piggybaker said:
Velma and Louise,

I have a Thelma and Louise after the film!

I also have Venus and Serena after the tennis players.

I considered Jane and Joan (Collins)

We have sisters Trinny and Susannah :smitten:

I also like Romey and Michelle from the high school reunion film.

I was going to choose Kim and Aggie then changed to Trinny and Susannah as i thought it suited them both best.

Let us know what you choose and post pics once they are settled. :smitten:

Me too boys are so easy to names it was a strategic operation naming Amber and Pearl! :D

how about BlueBell and Berry? or Cinnamon and Sugar? Candy and Cookie? i like food names, flower names, gemstone names, etc. Amethyst and Diamond? or Ruby and Rudy? Rose and Tulip is a cute pretty female pair names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back