Good luck today Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DebbieR

I hope everything goes well at the hospital today. We'll all be thinking of you x

Reaction score
Thanx so much for all your luck, however, I will try not swear!

Not long got back.. it did NOT happen and I'm so angry!

There was 1 nurse, only 1 in the whole Gynae unit! I need about 2-3 because of the hoist I need to get me out of the chair and onto the bed, then I need another to hold my legs because I don't have much movement/control in them!

They didn't even look at my notes! If they did they would've found out that they would need a bit more help!
They could not get any more help so it could not be done!

I felt ever so comfortable with the male dr, he put me at ease! Which sometimes the male ones make me nervous!

So now gotta wait for another once in a blue moon period (ok, too much info), but I'm passed caring! Now our baby-making process has taken another backwards step! :(
Once I do get blessed with another period ;D I have to make an appointment for the day theatre! Apparantly they are more equipped!

Anyway.. back on later my lovelys.. Miss you all..

Going to see my mum in a bit so catch you all later.. you know how to get me if you want me ;)

Love to you all

a peed off Kelly x

D

DebbieR

Oh that is just awful. All that gearing up you done only to be let down like that. I'm really sorry. They just don't take people's lives and feelings into account do they >:(

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
sounds very incompetent, but sadly typical of the NHS. You will find it is never the Drs who are at fault - always the secretaries, admin, bed managers etc, who are so bloody stupid it is staggering (I know I have to deal with them all the time) ;D
Very sorry it's turned out badly for you today. x

Reaction score
They so don't! The Gynae was so sorry and understanding.. he made me so comfortable and was rearing to get it over and done with!

Chances are that I wont have him again!

Yeah wasn't the docs fault at all he was just as peeved

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
you can ask for him again - you are within your rights to at least ask if he is available - esp with something like gynae!
Stupid booking people - make me mad all the time here!

Reaction score
hope so.. usually feel awkward with males, but he was different! Definitely gonna ask for him

C

claire

so sorry to hear that Kelly

Its awful that they let you down like that

I'm here if you need to talk

Love

Claire
x

Reaction score
Sorry Kelly, you got yourself all built up for it too, instead of a rain dance we could all do a virtual period dance ;D

Reaction score
Made you smile ;D My job for the day is done :D x x

G

gothchick1515

Just read this kelly and its horrible that the hospitals are so short staffed but i no for a fact that they will only train 25 child nurses and 30ish adult nurses a year in southampton which is nowhere near enough! thats horrible having to wait for another appointment especially on the NHS grrr, poor you anyways hope when you do get another appointment it goes well x

Reaction score
Thanx lovey.. it's such a pain cos I was all geared up fo it.. but hey, it happens! grrrr!

Hoping now for the end of next month! Fingers crossed!

G

gothchick1515

aww lol my mum would have gone SPARE if they hadnt had enough staff to hoist Charlotte usually takes two people, she would have just picked her up and layed her there. Actually charlotte is going into hospital in summer for a op on her hip there removing the ball part and she will be in for 2 weeks and my mum has to stay because staff wont feed her or dress her or change her they will only change dressings and administer drugs ! my mum wants to stay anyways but shouldnt all nurses be able to feed a person who is unable to do it themselves GRRRR dont get me started! x

Reaction score
That is terrible that there is no-one to look after your sis.. good job your mum can go in and look after.. NHS are getting really tight on things these days..
Hope the op goes well, I've never had one.. the idea of it freaks me out!

xx

G

gothchick1515

freaks us out to but it will stop her pain. i no there should so be more nurses and less consultants because nurses are needed more if half the people who end up dropping out of medical school because nurses wed be ok lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.