• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Good Old England......

Status
Not open for further replies.

niklovesrats

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So Roy resigns.... frankly England tonight were embarrassing.... losing to Germany/France/Spain is one thing but Iceland..... crikey I'm going to volunteer my 14 year old son and 4 year old grandson cause they put our "top international players" to shame.....

They were just doing what public wanted in the referendum and coming out of Europe. We were woeful tonight, Rooney is a useless captain.

Of course he's useless, he's as thick as a Redwood! Ever heard him speak...yes I mean speak not talk because he doesn't talk, they are a small collection of words he thinks are intelligent.

Of course he's useless, he's as thick as a Redwood! Ever heard him speak...yes I mean speak not talk because he doesn't talk, they are a small collection of words he thinks are intelligent.

:))

The press conference today made me laugh. Roy kept saying I don't know why I am here, because I have resigned or words to that effect...

Do you think Roy will be getting sponsorship from Confused.com ? Honestly someone has got to consider that marketing initiative :flame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back