Goodbye my Bozzo❤️

GuineaBabs

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I had 3 boars, Fatty, Bozo, and Boog and they were a trio and thrived on each other and loved each other very much. Last week all of a sudden Bozo stopped eating his hay and stopped moving too much so my fiancé and I got a bit worried but Bozo started eating again and moving a bit more so we went to bed as there were no open vet clinics near me as it was 2 am and we needed to get to bed to go to works as that’s how we pay for our piggies. In the morning Bozo was completely lifeless and we saw that he had passed. It was so weird since it all happened within 4 hours and before he stopped eating earlier he was looking fresh and happy. We got Bozzo from a pet store a around 4 months ago as there were no adoptions near us and I picked him because he looked so sad inside the little room they gave him. He was more vibrant and showed his personality after being with us for a few days. He warmed up to us within a week and loved coming up to us and sniffing us and jumping in our laps. Not sure what happened to our precious boy😔. My fiancé was completely heart broken but we had a little burial for him. This was Bozo (he was in a separate cage from the others, our little sick cage and my fiancé was slacking on the spot cleaning that day)

Attachments

Roselina

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear you’ve lost Bozo - he’ll be playing and eating lots at Rainbow bridge - take care of each other as you accept he has gone

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss.
Be gentle with yourself and give yourself time to grieve

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am so sorry for your loss, huge hugs to you at this sad time

Sleep well little one

RIP Bozzo
x x

munchmonster

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
you gave him a happy life even though it was short, but he would have known he was cared for. Keep the good memories with you. Popcorn free little man x