• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodbye my dearest Truffle

Fishybat

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Came home from work to find my 6 1/2 year old Truffle looking frail. Hand fed a little cucumber curled up on my lap but she wasn’t really interested. She had enough energy to bite my top to tell me she wanted to go in her cage. Within an hour she crawled into her fleece tunnel and went over the rainbow 🌈 bridge. She was such a grumpy girl but so loving I will miss her loads and so will Poppy and Primrose. 😢

I think that is all we would want for any of our pigs, to live a good life and go to sleep when they decide it is their time. Rest well grumpy girl 💜

You clearly gave Truffle a life full of love and happiness with lots of happy todays and that is all a Piggy wants and needs. Sleep well and enjoy the Rainbow Bridge Truffle.

We have all had a good cry. Even the hubby. My 15yr old son was sobbing until 2am. living in our lounge makes them part of the family. Truffle was just so gorgeous. She would wheek at me then look at her bowl to tell me she wanted pellets. I so miss her.

I’m so sorry you’ve lost Truffle, sending you hugs x
Sleep tight Truffle 🌈

Thinking of you all as your heart breaks and sending hugs. She had a very good life with you and would know she was loved. Keep her memories in your heart and she wi always be with you. RIP precious girl x

Sorry to hear Truffle left you for rainbow world.
Sounds like a beautiful way to go.
RIP little one.

Massive hugs to you. I am so deeply sorry to read of your loss of your golden oldie. I do hope you are okay x

Sleep well beautiful one

RIP truffle

Back