Gourgeous Guineas

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessguinea

Has anyone ordered from here as of late?
I tried ordering a shampoo for Goldie and my card didnt go through but i have money on it, I'm sure of it!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Not lately, but hoping to soon! Sometimes my card plays up too, even when there's money in it

G

gothchick1515

Are there piccies of Goldie on TGPF Jo? I'd love to see her?

P

princessguinea

aw, no sorry! i gotta take some and send them to ellie so she can scan them in. :( but i will do it very soon, maybe even this weekend!

B

blossom

I ordered some shampoo from there and it has just arrived today love the smell of it!

michellemuffin

Reaction score
is it lavender I love the smell of it, and my pigs look so shiny and fluffy as well, I helped Chrissie alst year by testing my 2 dogs with a new shampoo for dogs she was making it was lovely of course, I'll have to email her and ask if she has made it yet to sell,

B

blossom

yes thats its it smells so lovely, I really do hope she has so for dogs I would love to by some for my dogs do let me know if she has some for sale! ;D

P

princessguinea

gonna try to order again. this is the first ive heard of this site so I'm excited to purchase the products. ;)

P

princessguinea

i hope they are good. i'm gonna order posh n go for long haired piggiyes. poor goldie always has bad hair days! lol

P

princessguinea

yay! just ordered some lavishing shampoo for Goldie! the currency was a bit more though. it was 12 but i had to pay 24! :o oh well. hope Goldie looks ravishing!

Status
Not open for further replies.