• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

GPAW Competition - Create a cookie or biscuit that looks like your guinea pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look great! 😍
Haha thank you for being so kind but I already know they really are rubbish! :)) Used a toothbrush for Jaspy’s fuzz :xd: Then it came to his face and all downhill from there! Poor Cleo, I better not show her! :)):))

Sorry forgot to say, I’ve just donated for pics :)

Now for the car crash! XD Thinking I should’ve entered the undecorated ones! :))
My gorgeous fuzzy boy ❤
View attachment 171670
View attachment 171667
And the beautiful Cleo (note the crest ;)!)
View attachment 171669
View attachment 171668
More on outtakes in a minute! XD Although these should be on there really, not here! XD
Aw they are amazing, love the little red mouth of Cleo and Fuzzy boys furry fuzz, great Becci they look good to eat too with all that chocolate 😋😋😋

Aw they are amazing, love the little red mouth of Cleo and Fuzzy boys furry fuzz, great Becci they look good to eat too with all that chocolate 😋😋😋
Haha not sure I want to eat Jaspy or Cleo, she’s got chocolate, icing, pumpkin seeds and jelly beans stuck on her! 😆
Although Aliona looks like a ghost, she’ll probably be the nicest!

Thanks @Rivervixen :D

Well what a competition!
A big thank you all for your fab biscuit and decorating skills and also all the donations you sent to the Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue
We will now get on with setting up a list of all the wonder entries so you can have a vote for the winner :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back