• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

COVID-19 Grandad has tested positive for Coronavirus 😞

Claire W

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
My husbands grandad who I see as my grandad is 90 and has dementia. He’s currently in respite care in a nursing home in Nottingham and very confused. Well, yesterday he tested positive for Coronavirus and we are all very worried 😞

Healing vibes will be appreciated x

So sorry to hear that. Despite his age and health I hope he has very mild symptoms so it doesn't make him too ill. Very worrying times for you all

I’m so sorry for your news . Here’s hoping he’s one of the lucky one who isn’t badly affected by the virus .

So sorry to hear that Claire, really hope he’s ok and not too badly affected by it. Healing vibes from me and my lot xx and hugs too xx

So sorry to hear this Claire. I can only echo what the other posters have said, and send you all our good wishes. I have everything crossed that he is only mildly affected.

What upsetting news for you. I hope your granddad isn't badly affected and recovers quickly. xx

Sending you healing vibes and a hug for your grandad. I stopped working in mental health for older aduits in February and some got the virus thereafter . They all survived and became well again.

Sorry sent message before I finished it. Meant to say I hope my experience gives you hope. Bless your grandad . I know he’s your husbands but Its evident by your thread that you consider he is yours too. That’s beautiful You are in my thoughts

Back