GRASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

Nothing beats good old grass.

Just been out in the garden with my washing up bowl (this is now only used for piggies) and got 2 bowls of grass. Hand picked which is how my little monkeys perfer it. I put it in their run and they have come alive again. They love it. More then parsley, more than corn on the cob husks more then hay. they love it. i feel spring is in the air (with abit of a chilly feel to it LOL)

Piggiewiggy

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
yeah same with my lot Mrs Mod..! We've got a big field by us and they love nothing more than the grass. It's great when it gets warmer then we can take them there everyday! We haven't got a garden at the mo.

Mrs Player xx

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mine love grass too!

I feed a product called Spillers Readigrass which is pure dried grass and they love it! Especially in the winter months when there is no fresh on offer.

M

Michele

mine love spillers but cant find it in small bags. well smaller then a bale size. it took nearly a year to get through it. Do you know where i can get some?

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I buy a bale with all of mine to feed!

There is a product called Super forage which is dried grass and comes in small bags. Also something called 'Friendly Dried Grass' that I use when I run out of readigrass.

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Also - you can get it by the bag from Thistle Cavies rescue shop - it also helps rescue funds if you buy it that way!

M

Michele

cant remember how much it is for a bale? trying to see whats the best option

G

gothchick1515

I let Griffin oand Zubin out in the Pen today and griffie tasted grass for what i gues was the first time and he popcorned all over the place! i hope it warms up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.