Grids for cube cages

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tuftytops

Hi all

I'm new here so this has probably already been mentioned.

The grids for the C & C cages are on sale in Poundstretchers, or In-store in some places, at £15. I think there are 13 grids in a box plus connectors.

Hope it helps anybody looking for some. ;)

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanx for mentioning that. People have recently been getting their grids from Argos, who are now only selling them in their clearance sale! :)

Barmy4boars

Reaction score
I have an instoor next door to the School where I work so I will keep checking in there! Thanks

amillar

Reaction score
Hi i managed to get some grids from Argos when they were on offer £9.99 and i use them to extend the runs in the nice weather. I can only use them when i am in the garden as we have lots of cats around. Have any of you had cats attack pigs?

When i am not around i restrict them to their arc run.

H

hayleyandjohn

Thats a good idea, i have 3 girls and 2 boys so it is a good way of separating them but they can still see each other!

I have not had a cat attack my pig, but my dog is obsessed with them, likes licking them and when they are in the run she watches them. They are not scared of her anymore though, they are just like whatever!

linda.b

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I had the shock of my life last week. I had the rabbits out in their run and heard one of them stamp his feet . Thought at first I'd seen a rat! I clapped my hands really loud and out from behind the hutch came what was either a ferret or a mink! It was a good job I was in the garden or they would have been dinner. It was gorgeous and looked like a ferret but was jet-black which makes me think it was a mink. To be honest it seemed quite tame and not very bothered by me till I shoo-ed it away. Anyone any ideas? The rabbits are now confined to barracks until i'm sure its gone and not coming back :( Looks like you have a lid for it and I would say put it on just in case, although they can get anywhereand are very quick!

Barmy4boars

Reaction score
Shame you couldnt have caught it Linda and taken it to the RSPCA... it could have been an escaped bet or a loose mink (I heard of some peoples outdoor pets being attacked by them). Glad your buns are ok though! Must have been quite a fright for you.

linda.b

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I contacted rspca to ask for a trap and they said the smallest they had was a cat trap and would be too large so they could not help! I did get my cat carrier out in the vain hope I could catch it but did'nt get chance.

amillar

Reaction score
Hi
I bet you did get a shock Linda glad you chased it away before it did any harm.

I only use the extension if i am out in the garden. I shoo the pigs back into the arc and shut the door if i go in. Just in case.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.