Grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Got the inlaws over. Now as normal the father in law is a pain in the bum. But dear god this visit he is a COMPLETE pain in the bum. I'm getting fed up with not being able to have a decent conversation. I will start a conversation with him but he just constantly takes the micky. It does get a bit to much especially when its happening every daymalletheadmalletheadmallethead:x

Reaction score
I have so much sympathy for you. Don't even get me started on my inlaws - the thought of them visiting is enough to send my blood pressure rocketing! I find that very large glasses of wine help make them more bearable!

Reaction score
I have to agree i never got on with my mother in law as she was over nearly evety day which really done my head in mallethead

She doesnt come over so much now and we get on better but she use to always say i didnt do things right and it used to make me so mad. I had a big fall out with her and told that she done my head in and since then we have got on better.

I hope they are not there for too long and you get some peace soon :(

Reaction score
I tell yamallethead
Just gone in and mentioned I only have to work 9 days in April because of school holidays and bank holidays, plus the royal wedding. And he's gone what royal wedding:x I said William and Kate and he said whos that. I am fed up to the back teeth of every conversation becoming a bl**dy joke to him. I ended up swearing at him and walking away. Ive really had enough

Status
Not open for further replies.