• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

GRRRRRR mouthy receptionist at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We are allowed to have deliveries at work if we need to and so I arranged for my hay from dustfreehay.co.uk to be delivered here. The bloke from reception was fine with this and we agreed he would call me when it arrived.

Anyway our mouthy receptionist in the office comes storming up to my desk a few minutes ago, said I had a delivery and could I please make sure I don't open it in reception because of bugs!! I just stared at her and explained that it was completely clean hay and dust free etc and that was why I had bought it and that I would open it by my car anyway. I explained that I could not get it delivered at home because I live in a block of flats and the couriers can't get in to leave a card and she just sneered at me! She's a nasty piece of work at the best of times, thinks the whole world revolves around her and her child and has a major OCD when it comes to cleaning.

Oh then she watched me struggle to drag the 10 bags of hay to my car to undo the cable ties and plastic (I am only just over 5ft)

GRRRRRR rant over. Next time I'll get it delivered to my Mum who has arthiritis in her knees and hips and let her drag it into the house.

omg how rude, rise above it, i just hope she doesnt have any pets.

I hate rude people in a customer service type role grrrr

stupid woman i would of opened it in reception just to P*** her off but thats me. i have mine delievered to my mums, as the drivers know where to put it if she isnt in :) and i also live in a block of flats and work full time.

What a cow.
Wait until she's away from her desk and then put mud near her chair or spill coffe on her desk (ocd) and see what she does and how she likes someone being mean grrrr.
(Sorry I'm not normally like this but I've had a crap today so far)

Lol, am so tempted to do that.

Just read your thread too, why are people so nasty.

No idea, it takes a few minutes to be/say something plesant or even smile so why go out of your way to be nasty.
Maybe she'd had a bad day or is she always like that

She is always like that, extremely opinionated and thinks she is always right. Also very loud, all you can hear in the office is her talking about herself.

I may just do that, or spill something in the kitchen (then run for cover), that will really make her freak out.

Or you could leave her some little "presents" from your piggies....scatter them rounder her desk and things.

Oh wow that is even more tempting, will start collecting later :))

Presemts from piggies could be fun - but too traceable back to you. I assume that everyone secretly harbours thoughts about this woman - if so then noone would know (or tell) about who spilt the coffee.....but the poo would lead straight back to you!

Have fun imagining scenarios!

Sorry I shouldn't laugh but this has made me giggle :red I should know better at my age (she types whilst smirking). :(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back