• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Gruesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I saw a patch of creamy brown on the wall just beneath the picture rail. I was confused so i got up on a chair to take a closer look.

eeeeeeek!

Some creature had laid about 700 tiny eggs! They were quite hard to scrape off too. it was gross.

eeeewwwww :o
It was probably a spider. We had a spider nursery on one of our wheelie bins once. It just looked like a weird mass and when I looked closer they just exploded and ran everywhere.
I'd get rid of it quick smart if I were you :o

DebbieR said:
eeeewwwww :o
It was probably a spider. We had a spider nursery on one of our wheelie bins once. It just looked like a weird mass and when I looked closer they just exploded and ran everywhere.
I'd get rid of it quick smart if I were you :o

:o :o :o :o :o :o omg hope I don't get any of those, don't like spiders at all. I just about cope with them in the shed (keep reminding myself they eat flies therefore are bunnies and piggies friends) but can't cope in the house. Don't want millions of babies

Lucinda loves spiders :o 98)

I had something like that on my wall once, never did find out what it would have grown into, but it was gross looking ?

no no it wasn't a spider. Their eggs are completely different and are in sacs. I suspect it was a crane fly as I have had loads of them here. I hate them!

these pesky daddy long legs have annoyed me recently too many of them, and they are getting everywhere, the stupid things fly up into my celing fans that send them spinning out in every directions ugh!
we had aspider nest in my wall behind the shower a small gap let them march out they were tinya nd cute but our bathroom celing was a mass of moving dots, hubby hoovered them up then let them go in the garden, soppy sod ;D he made sure he got mum as well and we have not any repeat performances but it was amazing to watch :o

I had a spider egg sac on the ceiling of my room at my parents' years ago. It was lovely to see the littluns coming out and being able to play with them.

Love spiders

And furry moths. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back