Grumpy me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've got a right cob on this morning!

Carers ticked me off ever way possible and I'm just so grumpy! Maybe it's the PMT!

No real point in this post - but feels better to get it out!

Am off soon to see chiropodist and then for the blood test, going to see my dad and girls after, so I wont be around til later!

Trying not to get all worked up - I don't like to feel this way. Having a cup of tea and doing doing some deep breathing to calm me down! Have grabbed Tonni too! And he's half asleep! LOL

xx Kelly xx

C

claire

Awww sorry to hear that Kelly

If you need to chat I'm here ;D

Good luck at the hospital.

Big hugs
xx

D

DebbieR

Ahh Kelly. Every one has the right to be grumpy every now and then. I really hope you cheer up soon and are back to your bright and happy self.
If the carers get on your nerves, you should run over their feet ;D
You know where I am if you want to rant.
xx

M

Michele

kelly,

I was like that on Tuesday. Just woke up depressed and wanted to shout at everyone.

I prescribe that you

Go get some chocolate. LOTS OF IT. It really helps ;D ;D

From Doctor Michele

Reaction score
Yes this morning I had an episode of road rage, went driving off after the stupid cow even though it was out of my way. Think Monty Python was so right with that song in the Life Of Brian. >:(

D

DebbieR

How dare that woman upset you Bev.
You're definately right about the Monthy Python Song.

I upset out Chief Education Officer today. She's the scariest woman alive - I call her Gollum cos there is more than a passing resemblance. She only has to look at you and you're a quivering wreck. Well, today she found out that I can't do magic and it doesn't matter how loudly she shouts if It can't be done it can't be done. I've been hiding behind my desk ever since ;D

Never mind though cos (to the tune of Tomorrow from Annie)

Tomorrow tomorrow
Its Friday tomorrow
The weekend's a day a-waaaay

;D ;D ;D ;D

Reaction score
I was feeling down as well then had blood pressure check and then got home and got a call from a friend ( hubbys work mates wife) crying she hates her job and the girls all bitch at her which is making her psorosis bad and she has acne popped up shes 38 I said "Mel you are a born again teenager thats what the acnes all about, tell the girls to bog off and relax, she was so upset shes a dental nurse ugh! >:( :P
she said her mum gave her grief last night when she picked up the girls I said no worrys my dads a pile of poo at the moment which luckly made her laugh, when I finished talking to her my life seemed a lot brighter (except floos foot)
and after reading this post and her all saying how bad work is I think I will stay at home and forget about being bored and looking for a job, if only I could have some chocolate, but its been 3 weeks now since i gave it up, poo

Reaction score
Aww thanx gals!

Had my bloods done then went to parents. Me and my brother sat watching cartoons, then music channels and singing! LOL it was a laugh! As for the choccie - none today!

BUT - am sitting here munching on jaffa cakes! ;D yum!

Friday, so soon! Is it me, or has the week gone by so quick?!

Reaction score
This and every weel LOL Only seems like yesterday it was xmas. Glad you're feeling a bit brighter :) x x

Reaction score
Feeling happy this morning! Even better news that my carers are leaving soon! LOL Good riddance! ;D

D

DebbieR

Hi Kelly,
I'm glad you're feeling brighter this morning. Jaffa cakes, cartoons and singing. Well I think that would definately cheer me up ;D

Ooh thank Crunchie it's Friday

WOOHOO ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.