• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guess The Movie....

Got it in two! Wheeky Wheek

Next film

A single mother leaves for work and her son vanishes without trace.

I know this, its that Angelina Jolie one, but can't remember the name! Do I cheat and Imdb it? :hmm:

It is the Anglelina Jolie one you are correct. Just don't cheat. Try to remember the name. I think it changed the laws in the State it was in as it's based on a true story.

Boo, will never remember the name! Still, an extra clue for someone else who might know :)

I know this, its that Angelina Jolie one, but can't remember the name! Do I cheat and Imdb it? :hmm:
I also know the movie but cannot think of the name, I remember watching an interview about it where she mentioned how deeply of affected her emotionally.

Next movie:

Lady who lost everything (husband and unborn child) poses as a nanny in a plot to adopt a new family.

The only movie I can think of with hm in was “invasion of the body snatchers” no idea if that inspired a tv series!

His character's role was replaced in the TV series by a Brit mostly known for liking coffee and having romantic tension with his neighbour.

Back