• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guilty Pleasures..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshmallows

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I feel like I'm on this forum more on the 'off topics' than 'on topics' hehe.. My piggies are both well and still their usual cute selves - here is Sven-Erik and Nils-Olof (we gave them the weird olden Swedish two slash names hehe).

image.jpg

Back to this thread, what are your guilty pleasures? My partner thinks I'm weird but I've been hooked on 'Dr Sandra Lee' videos on youtube! She is a dermatologist and uploads random videos of her working on clients! I'm more facinated with the pimples, blackheads and cysts videos.. so gross but so sadly addictive to watch! My other guilty pleasure is.. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills..

My guilty pleasure is Beaches! Adore the film sooo much, I watch it quite often when the OH is working away and I croon along to every song hehe! Another one is Don't Tell The Bride :)

My guilty pleasure is Billy Elliott the musical. It's a relief there's a DVD of it as it ws costing a fortune each year to watch in London. As soon as I have the house to myself the DVD comes out. And I'm such a saddo I know the words to all the songs and about half of the dialogue too.

Aww your piggies are adorable! I'm not sure what my guilty pleasures are but what you said about watching those videos reminds me of my mum. She likes to sit and watch these horrid videos of people from abroad somewhere (not sure which country but think its third world) and they're getting theses horrible living things picked out of their feet. It looks so sore and I can't bare to watch it because its yuck but she happily sits and watches it! Pretty sure she must have seen every video of it available on youtube now. I like to keep reminding her that she is a weirdo for watching it haha

Ummm, mine are the Tinkerbell films.....I know ! I know! I just love them...great to curl up to on an afternoon at the weekend :wub: I know I am v v sad. I can't even blame it on the kids as I don't have any! (Did I really just confess this?!)

Oh dear, this could get embarrassing... My husband and I both love the movie Kevin and Perry Go Large and no-one else understood why we found the coincidental jam sandwiches in our wedding breakfast high tea so hilarious. Also big love for A Goofy Movie, because I am in fact 9...

Also a fan of buying peanut butter (especially Tesco's honey roasted :drool:) specifically to eat it straight from the jar.

Aaaand... I eat ice cubes, chips and peas (not at the same time!) straight from the freezer.

oooooooooo I love Homes under the Hammer! On the rare occasion that I am not at work on a weekday and have nothing to do (ie a sick day or something) then I will squeeze in a bit of The Wright Stuff and Homes Under The Hammer. I've also got into Daily Politics on a Thursday when I can usually pop home for my lunch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back