• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guilty pleasures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do you have a guilty pleasure ?

Mine is that i have to watch Diagnosis Murder everyday :))

Neil Diamond the Jazz Singer (i'm only 29 :red )

Also The Wedding House - car crash TV! the bus wedding anyone ?

i like old country music (dolly parton, johnny cash etc) always cheers me up :))

I do have a guilty pleasure:)
I love chocolate and try not to eat too much, when the time of month comes i know as i find myself with my guilty pleasure! Dipping mint matchmakers in a hot cup of tea then sucking the chocolatex) Well their you go thats mine!:)

Ooo mine is watching ashes to ashes episodes when i come from a bad day from uni/work! :)) Or if I'm ill i just have to snuggle down with a big box of roses and a disney flick :)) hehe....

Ooo mine is watching ashes to ashes episodes when i come from a bad day from uni/work! :)) Or if I'm ill i just have to snuggle down with a big box of roses and a disney flick :)) hehe....

Come Dine With Me, it's one of my favourite programmes, I LOVE watching it even though I can't cook myself LOL. I also love Mac makeup, it cheers me up no end -c

To many to mention to be honest but the most recent is watching. The only way is Essex terrible TV but I'm addicted.:red

Oh and this forum while I'm at work very naughty:red

Glad to hear others love come dine with me - I do too - I think its the commentators remarks I like which are very entertaining...I cant cook either... oh and errrr... me too for being on the forum at work rolleyes

And I do love a glass (or ahem 2 ") of wine .....

I LOVE the narrator on CDWM. He is hilarious! Although I'd love to know where they find the contestants. Some of them are potty :(|)

I love come dine with me. I love how sarcastic the narrator is, hes fab:)

Deal or no deal, cakes and being on here when I should be doing other things!

Sorry I have several guilty pleasures!drool

my guilty pleasure is Holby City! Every Tuesday I HAVE to be in front of the TV by 8!

x)

The odd piece of chocolate,being a diabetic it's a naughty "no,no",but ocasionally I will indulge.

My guilty pleasure is spending time on here whilst at work lol!
But other guilty pleasures are that I love 50 Cent too lol! Funny I know but I do really like him, been to two of his concerts and listening to his music whilst exercising really gets me in a good to go mood :(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back