• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea pig cage

The Guinea pig channel

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Do you guys think this setup for my piggies is good and do you guys have any ideas of what I can put in my cage. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 4
Do you guys think this setup for my piggies is good and do you guys have any ideas of what I can put in my cage. Thanks!
Your cage layout looks good! How many pigs does it house? I think there should be another water bottle at the other end as well though.

I can see two water bottles. My piggies have that tent and love it. It's too small for them now so I got a bigger one but they insist on squeezing into the small one. Looks like a good set up to me. Maybe another pile of hay somewhere? Having said that, I'm quite sure they transport it all over the cage!

I can see two water bottles. My piggies have that tent and love it. It's too small for them now so I got a bigger one but they insist on squeezing into the small one. Looks like a good set up to me. Maybe another pile of hay somewhere? Having said that, I'm quite sure they transport it all over the cage!
Oops! Totally missed that other water bottle, I didn’t have my glasses on!

Its a good set up but I'd agreed with just a bigger hay pile. My girls love running around their run but the first thing they love to do when its been changed out is dive into the biggest hay pile and nest.

Back