Guinea Pig cannabis factory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I read that minutes ago and was going to see if anyone else had seen it.

I feel sorry for the poor piggies. They must have been terrified to have policemen swarm their way into the garden and looking into the shed, especially only having been with her for 3months.

katiepops

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! :(|) :(|) :(|)
If anyone's trying to persuade their other half to let the piggies live indoors just show them this. :(|)

Fudge and Rainbow :)

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That was front page news on one of the newspapers I deliver. :)) I do feel sorry for the woman but I guess the police were only doing their job. They have to make sure.

PiggiePal

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Good on the lady for putting the heating on for the pigs, Kenny looks like a nice boy :))

MrsM

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is priceless.... My colleague are going to howl over this! They already think I'm bonkers talking about my pe=igs and my friends from the Guinea pig forum....:)):)):))

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is priceless.... My colleague are going to howl over this! They already think I'm bonkers talking about my pe=igs and my friends from the Guinea pig forum....:)):)):))

god i was worried there that no one else was laughing!

MrsM

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
you kiddin? I'm pi$$in myself, it's just so good. I guess the lady can now grow cannabis in total security as the police know it's guinea pigs, really, in the shed!

Reaction score
did they raid it just because of the heat or because it was in a shed? ive got many lizards and snakes that need heatmats and i was be furious if they did that to me lol

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
lol!

I have one of those heaters at home ( to heat the room!) rolleyes hope I don't get raided:...

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
Thats hilarious, one of my colleagues told me about it this morning... think I would have pooped myself if it happened to me but luckily mine are indoor piggies phew!

Status
Not open for further replies.