• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig For Sale On Ebay At 1P Ashtead Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BEATRICE

Came across this while on Ebay this afternoon. Does someone live near this little pig ? Think this little piggy needs our help. I'm nowhere near I'm afraid.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FREE-GUINEA-PIG-TO-NEW-HOME-OUTDOOR-HUTCH-INCLUDED_W0QQitemZ300039168304QQihZ020QQcategoryZ63511QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewIte[/url]

I'm in the Midlands so cant get there I'm afraid. Just quickly put link on as I was so shocked seeing it there .. hopefully someone can help.
x

I've contacted them and given my contact details, email and phone number, if they want to chat about finding a rescue place.
No idea where Ashtead is, has anyone else?
Have said I'll take him if near enough.

Barbara

Edited to add: also mentioned "Guinea Pig Rehome"

I hope someone can help him ... I have to go to work now. Fingers crossed, we helped little Harris so quickly ... we can help this wee pig. xx

I'm very very near Ashstead but someone must help me with the link I'm in Esher surrey
HELP ME SOMEONE AND I'LL BE THERE!!!

There is a cosy pen waiting here for him if he can be transported :-\
We'd need nothing short of a miracle to get him up North though...

Barbara

pig lover just put this number in search box 300039168304 that should get you to the piggy. Really have to go now :'(

e bay piggy

Here is the link, it will be taken off soon as someone will report it if they haven't already done so.
Barbara

I have emailed her to find out what type etc if he is a boy or not. I only have boys in a studio flat so we cant have a girl!

Keep you posted!

Okay Okay after excitment I read the words again he is a boy! torty and white by the sound of it I hit 'buy now' do I just wait? I only registered today 5 minutes ago I'm a stranger to all this!

i wouldnt actually buy the pig on ebay if it were me because livestock isnt allowed to be sold on ebay anyway. just wait until the lady replies to your email would probably be the best bet

If you chose the buy it now option, the buyer will get an email with your details to say you have won and they'll contact you on your choosen method to sort it out.

Good Luck with this, he sounds a cutey! :)

Well, I'm only on line during working hours (LOL!) so I hope she gets me tonight or we'll have to see what happens tomorrow.

piglover said:
Well, I'm only on line during working hours (LOL!) so I hope she gets me tonight or we'll have to see what happens tomorrow.

You can't do anymore than you have, they also have my email & telephone number if they want help to find a local rescue :)

Barbara

I just hope she getgs back to you Piglover because you are so local its ideal. I'm so glad I found it and posted it so quickly. Think I was in shock
:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back