• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Guinea Pig Keeps Lying Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackanddaisy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey I'm just after a bit of advice. My female 5 month year old keeps lying down all the time I've never noticed it in her before do you think I should be worried? She's eating drinking, rumblestrutting, bossing her little friend about but just keeps going to the hay and laying down. She does seem to be sneezing but she always has done really. Any advice?

Piggies do lie down a lot :) It may be she is starting to feel more relaxed. How long have you had her?

The sneezing is nothing new? No crust round nose or discharge?

A lot of piggies enjoy lounging around when they are feeling comfortable... today I walked by to find both of mine flopped, legs splayed, eyes half shut, etc. If she is eating, drinking, and normally active, I would just think she is getting more comfortable lazing around in the open where you can see her. Sick pigs are more apt to sit hunched up than to flop.

Piggies do lie down a lot :) It may be she is starting to feel more relaxed. How long have you had her?

The sneezing is nothing new? No crust round nose or discharge?
Hi I've had her 5 months I think I'm just worrying about nothing really they're just my little babies and worry about every little thing lately as I recently lost one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back