Guinea Pig Magazine

Carrie Jackson

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
View attachment 67003 View attachment 67010 View attachment 67009

If you would like to have pictures of guinea pigs published, stories to tell or would like to remember a piggy of yours, Guinea Pig Magazine is a great place!
The cover piggies are readers' pigs and you can always read their story.

It is also a great place for information; the standard of it is comparable to our forum (in fact, a number of present or former forum members have become regular contributors). Apart from a regular "Ask the Experts" page, there is always a medical article, a rescue story, care and behaviour contributions, behind the scenes clinic or vet nurse tips, readers' product testing, competitions and quizzes...
The magazine is covering a wide range of topics and is a wonderful up-to-date resource - something that no printed book can provide at the moment as so much has changed over the last few years - or in such depth!

View attachment 67008 View attachment 67006 View attachment 67007

Guinea Pig Magazine is the only internationally available magazine (and an adward winning one at that!) that is dedicated to just guinea pigs. Like our forum, it is a rescue friendly, non-breeding pet owners publication, so we can fully endorse it.

The magazine is available in both a printed and a cheaper downloadable version without shipping cost and comes out every 2 months. Backdated issues can also be bought.
Where you can get your subscription: Guinea Pig Magazine

If you have any questions, Guinea Pig Magazine is on facebook, twitter and instagram, too!
Facebook: Guinea Pig Magazine
I’ve had a photo of my boys in the magazine and I’ve written a few pages about my piggies I just hope they choose it 🤞

eileen

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
i jusy wondered if everyone has recieved issue 56 magazine,as mine has not arrived will have to contact them if all have theres !

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
i jusy wondered if everyone has recieved issue 56 magazine,as mine has not arrived will have to contact them if all have theres !
Hi! Sorry I haven't been around last week due to a family emergency but there have been unfortunately unplanned delays at the printers. Everybody is hit by the epidemic... :(

Anyway, the magazine will be sent off as soon as we get hold of it - and then it is on to hoping that Royal Mail will deliver.

eileen

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
thanks for the update,I'm sorry you have had a family emergency....i hope all is resolved. eThe pandemic has been bad. xx

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for the update,I'm sorry you have had a family emergency....i hope all is resolved. eThe pandemic has been bad. xx
Thankfully just a major health scare caused by serious side effect of medication and not something a lot worse as which it looked like initially. But the pandemic is definitely not helping...