• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Paraphernalia :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the playmobil herd! I love it :))

Nice haul there Ruth. Rach has the bag in cream and Brown.

We have a guinea pig with a watering can ornament that is truly tasteful i mean tasteless :))

Haha I'm hoping my haul gets bigger! I want some piggy leggings.

Lee! I want to see this piggy watering can thing! :D

The phone case is adorable! :wub: I'll have to take some pictures of my things once I get home! (Or tomorrow, depending on how dark already is!)
Really like the idea of making this thread :nod:

Thank you :) I thought it would be fun for us all to share. We all love pigs, but I bet we have some different tastes when it comes to piggy themed things ;)

I looooove the Playmobil set but I've always found the ornament piggies (and any other animals) quite freaky!

Oh dear I'm a bit of a hoarder... I have guinea pig themed bits n pieces all over the place!

Will take some pigtures later ... But I have a playmobil set in my front window. A herd of various GPS on the fireplace &mantlepiece, various calendars (from previous years too as I'm an addict for pigpics) a stone ornament in my garden &another stone one in the kitchen (no I dont know why either)
I also display quite a few old Xmas &bday cards with guineas on that I just haven't had the heart to take down!
&a few mugs... Draught excluder (love that) &a few soft toys.

A pigture my mum painted for me &one that squeaky ewok from here did for me... Amazing drawing!

Will take some snaps later. Xx

Umm no I'm not really obsessed with them!:crazy:

DSC_7118 tgpf.jpg
Placemats
DSC_7120 tgpf.jpg

ornament & thimble
DSC_7121 tgpf.jpg
DSC_7122 tgpf.jpg

christmas present pebble a friends girlfriend painted especially for me :)
DSC_7124 tgpf.jpg

my mums painting of two of my previous piggies
DSC_7126 tgpf.jpg

Squeaky_ewoks drawing she did for me of Ellie & Grace
DSC_7129 tgpf.jpg
DSC_7130 tgpf.jpg

My draught excluders - very lifelike!
DSC_7133 tgpf.jpg DSC_7135 tgpf.jpg

Last edited:
Umm just a couple more!

:love:i love that mobile case - mine's not recent enough to have a case to fit it with much choice :doh:

pewter brooch
DSC_7137 tgpf.jpg

decals for the car to put on when i've cleaned it!
DSC_7138 tgpf.jpg
DSC_7142 tgpf.jpg
egg cup
DSC_7143 tgpf.jpg

my early birthday present that my friend got excited & couldn't stop herself from giving it to me- only a few weeks until i can open it officially! :)DSC_7144 tgpf.jpg DSC_7145 tgpf.jpg

My OH said this is the first Christmas he had no problem finding me presents, he could get anything with a guinea pig theme!

So far I've got a calendar, several story books and colouring books, 2 china piggies, a tshirt and the pewter broach.

I want the broach, I'll have to see. I also have 'a guinea pig pride and prejudice' book on its way from a charity auction :O)

....I have a little collection also.
I have a guinea pig shirt,
2 guinea pig calendars,
guinea pig necklace,
Guinea pig mug,
guinea pig pencils and pens,
guinea pig colouring book
Guinea pig 'how to draw'.
This thread is only making me want to add more to my collection! Haha. Cannot have enough g.p related items can you?
I would attach pics of all the things I've listed but they're all dotted around the house so this is just a pic of the top I got- not me wearing it though haha.

received_1852969344914948.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back