• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Play Ball ~ EBAY

• Thread starter Deleted member 1169
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My aunt said to me last night did I have a ball for the pigs to run around in! 98) I told her that they could break their backs! She had a pig a while back and kept with a French rabbit? Not sure what she means by that but they were happy enough. I told her it's not on!...lol I'm such a pain in the bum with her about it now!

Have sent a message asking for the title to be re-worded & explained these are NOT suitable for piggies :)

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
My aunt said to me last night did I have a ball for the pigs to run around in! 98) I told her that they could break their backs! She had a pig a while back and kept with a French rabbit? Not sure what she means by that but they were happy enough. I told her it's not on!...lol I'm such a pain in the bum with her about it now!
Well your only telling her the truth O0 ;D

Niki said:
Have sent a message asking for the title to be re-worded & explained these are NOT suitable for piggies :)
I thought the thumb might be a sign and plus if you read it then theyll understand that its bad anyway ? ?

Not the dreaded ball ! why oh why do they say theyre fine for guinea pigs :tickedoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back