Guinea Pig Sneeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have quite a large guinea pig called Zambi, I don't think he's over weight (no lump under chin) but he is a large type guinea. I noticed he sneezes a lot espcially when I pick him up. I'm not concerned as he shows no other symptoms of anything wrong, runs abut normally, eats, dry nose so on... I was just wondering if other peoples BIG pigs sneeze alot? I somethings wonder if when I pick him up, his bigness does something to him, like makes it harder to breath or something lol

or is he just sneezing at me lol he is funny, he likes to play some sort of strange game when I'm feeding him. Creep up to the food/hand, run away, creep up to it, run away.

Kenya was sneezing a lot yesterday too when I was holding him. The rabbit was on the sofa too so I wonder if he's allergic to rabbit lol, or possibly doesn't like how she smells!

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have quite a large guinea pig called Zambi, I don't think he's over weight (no lump under chin) but he is a large type guinea. I noticed he sneezes a lot espcially when I pick him up. I'm not concerned as he shows no other symptoms of anything wrong, runs abut normally, eats, dry nose so on... I was just wondering if other peoples BIG pigs sneeze alot? I somethings wonder if when I pick him up, his bigness does something to him, like makes it harder to breath or something lol

or is he just sneezing at me lol he is funny, he likes to play some sort of strange game when I'm feeding him. Creep up to the food/hand, run away, creep up to it, run away.

Kenya was sneezing a lot yesterday too when I was holding him. The rabbit was on the sofa too so I wonder if he's allergic to rabbit lol, or possibly doesn't like how she smells!

interesting subject, my mums boy Bennybenbo, is huuuuge and my dad says everytime he picks him up he sneezes?

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My two piggies sneeze quite a lot and I've noticed my sisters sneeze too. Mine are about 7 ish months old and my sisters are about 3 months old.
I was guessing that it was because its winter that they are sneezing. I've changed bedding many times so I know its not that.

Status
Not open for further replies.