• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Guinea pig toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jac62

Reaction score
Do anyone else's Guineas play with their toys.
Tonight I could hear a bell ringing,when i looked over,Freya,my black and white piggie,had the plastic ball in her mouth and was shaking it,ringing the bell.she continued to do this for quite a while.I have read that guineas are not interested in toys,but they obviously do play,if they want to.

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mine don't play with there's but....
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3hTZg7jsUc[/ame]
some people's do

Last edited:

lynzg

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The only toys that my pigs are interested in are the ones that involve food. Their favourites are those food balls and I fill them with mix in the morning and evening and it keeps them occupied.

Freela

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I will have to show that video to my kids- they will love it! They keep wanting to teach the pigs tricks, but other than wheeking for food our girls are not too invested in learning!

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love this video there are load's of people that do the circle trick with their guinea's
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsUsxPJ3o1c[/ame]

Jacs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mine don't seem to bothered about toys either, they do like tunnels but other than that I haven't found anything to get their interest other than food.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mine love anything soft small and light that they can chuck at me or each other rolleyes typical boys! They have a maccy d's soft toy turtle and elephant which i find in all sorts of places :)) And Harvey espically likes plastic tubs that he can push with his head or pull with his teeth- strange pig! And the food treat ball i got them went down well too, Ooo and they like bells that you can ring :)

Status
Not open for further replies.