Gutted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blossom

:'( I was meant to be going to see Robbie Williams on Friday at Leeds and now I carnt get out of work so going to miss it how sad am I!
I have never seen him live before and I even went to see him when he was in Take That but it turned out to be the year he left!
I just guess I'm not meant to see him :'( :'( :'(

bevs

Reaction score
Will no one cover you? or swap with you? will your boss not take pity if you look pleadingly? or failing that can you not just refuse?

if you weren't rota'd on anyway ( which i'm presuming you weren't)

B

blossom

Its my fault I got my dates all mixed up carnt really have any more time off at the moment as just come back from holiday to work today. I'm not sure what time it starts on friday as it does not say on the tickets but I dont finish work till half five then I have to get to Leeds on a Friday in rush hour time I just dont think its possible :'(

Beks

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Most acts don't start till around 9pm so could you not get there for then and just miss the support group? Don't give up! :)

B

blossom

that is just what I'm thinking but I cannot find a strat time anywhere all its says on the ticket is gates open at 2pm so do you think it starts in the afternoon or say about 7 or later? I'm stuck!

Mary

Reaction score
I am seeing Robbie on the 15 th Sep and a friend of mine went on Firday. Basemaent jaxx came on at 6pm and Orsan came on at 7 and Robbie came on at 8.30 till 10.30
Hope that helps

Mary

B

blossom

oh wow really!! and did that still say about the gates opening at 2pm? I prob could get there for about half six at the latest I know I will be right at the back but at least I would be there! ;D

Beks

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It'll be worth going even if you only get an hour or so... He'll not be on till later, they never are... :)

B

blossom

;D oh great thanks everyone youve cheered me up and I'm looking forward to it now big hug everyone ((((((((((((((((((thanks)))))))))))))))))) xx

bevs

Reaction score
Doors openat 15.00
Orson on stage at 18.00
Basement Jaxx on stage at 19.00
Robbie on stage at 20.30

this was off his website

B

blossom

Bev your such a star thanks so very very much ;D carnt wait now thanks again x

bevs

Reaction score