• FORUM DONATIONS OPEN The forum relies on your help to continue running, if you would like to help keep the forum running then you can find out about donating here

Had a heart attack this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

I got my mobile phone bill. I had to sit down when i saw it. I phoned a few people when i was in florida. texted alot of people and used my vodfone live too out there too. BIG MISTAKE!

well my bill was £169 for 1 month. :o :o :o

Lets say I will quietly pay this and not tell the hubby. Luckily I do the finances.

Michele

Reaction score
:o :o :o Oh my gosh!

That's one reason why I'm on pay as you talk! I know what's going in and out!

C

claire

My bills used to be high too, but i got a new contract with T Mobile were they cut me off after i have spent £25 so my bills nver go over.

M

Michele

I use to have pay as you go but I use to get abusive sexual text messages an dthe police advised me to get a new number. I should of found out how much it was to use when i was in Florida.

Reaction score
That's not good. Any 'funny' texts I get, I always get in touch with Vodafone and they block them for me

G

gothchick1515

You frightened me! i read that and thought oh my god whats happened i though u literally had a heart attack i worried lol, my mum wont let me have a contract mob it would be a big mistake i am on pay and go its so much easier x

M

Michele

kellyandpiggies said:
That's not good. Any 'funny' texts I get, I always get in touch with Vodafone and they block them for me
They couldnt block these ones. the number wasnt coming up. it was very strange.

M

Michele

kellyandpiggies said:
Same here! Contract would be too easy for me to call and text constantly
Usually it only costs me £20 a month. Iget 250 texts free and 125 minutes of airtime and I never use them. But cos I was abroad it didnt apply.

Reaction score
Oh damn! That's a pain!

I send loadsa texts a month! Have loads of conversations! Best with text at the moment because of my wheezing and coughing
;D ;D

P

princessguinea

gothchick1515 said:
You frightened me! i read that and thought oh my god whats happened i though u literally had a heart attack i worried lol, my mum wont let me have a contract mob it would be a big mistake i am on pay and go its so much easier x
me too! i thought something happened!
yea i had that prob too. now i have a family plan with jose and its 100 bucks a month. but of course with all the texting, it goes up to about $170-179.

Status
Not open for further replies.