Had a heart attack this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

I got my mobile phone bill. I had to sit down when i saw it. I phoned a few people when i was in florida. texted alot of people and used my vodfone live too out there too. BIG MISTAKE!

well my bill was £169 for 1 month. :o :o :o

Lets say I will quietly pay this and not tell the hubby. Luckily I do the finances.

Michele

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
:o :o :o Oh my gosh!

That's one reason why I'm on pay as you talk! I know what's going in and out!

C

claire

My bills used to be high too, but i got a new contract with T Mobile were they cut me off after i have spent £25 so my bills nver go over.

M

Michele

I use to have pay as you go but I use to get abusive sexual text messages an dthe police advised me to get a new number. I should of found out how much it was to use when i was in Florida.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
That's not good. Any 'funny' texts I get, I always get in touch with Vodafone and they block them for me

G

gothchick1515

You frightened me! i read that and thought oh my god whats happened i though u literally had a heart attack i worried lol, my mum wont let me have a contract mob it would be a big mistake i am on pay and go its so much easier x

M

Michele

kellyandpiggies said:
That's not good. Any 'funny' texts I get, I always get in touch with Vodafone and they block them for me
They couldnt block these ones. the number wasnt coming up. it was very strange.

M

Michele

kellyandpiggies said:
Same here! Contract would be too easy for me to call and text constantly
Usually it only costs me £20 a month. Iget 250 texts free and 125 minutes of airtime and I never use them. But cos I was abroad it didnt apply.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Oh damn! That's a pain!

I send loadsa texts a month! Have loads of conversations! Best with text at the moment because of my wheezing and coughing
;D ;D

P

princessguinea

gothchick1515 said:
You frightened me! i read that and thought oh my god whats happened i though u literally had a heart attack i worried lol, my mum wont let me have a contract mob it would be a big mistake i am on pay and go its so much easier x
me too! i thought something happened!
yea i had that prob too. now i have a family plan with jose and its 100 bucks a month. but of course with all the texting, it goes up to about $170-179.

Status
Not open for further replies.