• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Haha got to laff

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffy69

Reaction score
I cant even get myself a packet of crisps without the girlies squeeking. Tis funny. I told them noooo these are for mummmyyyy. Tam went and sulked in her tube.lol

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I can so relate to that. If one of us goes through to the kitchen and the fridge door is open you get the wheeking and the noses are in the air sniffing. You try and do everything as quietly as you can lol. I feel so so guilty that I have to give them a wee something :))

fluffy69

Reaction score
Theyve had a bloomin great bowl of fruit n veg off me today... bloomin gannets.lol Love them dearly though.

helen105281

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Whenever I go in the kitchen you can guarantee when I turn round all six living room pigs will be lined up at the kitchen door :)

helen105281

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Yes completely, they were all there tonight when I did the veggies, except Johnny as his reactions aren't as quick as the girls' bless him.

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We really are their 'slaves' :(|)mine show me up if someone visits. They'll start wheeking and my mom will go "Has'nt she fed you today, horrible mommy!" and I stand there feeling terrible even though ive fed them all...twice!rolleyes

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hahaha I love it.
The mornings is the best for me, as soon as I come downstairs and see Reggie, he starts popcorning and making cute noises, then I rustle his hay bag and he darts around his cage all excited x

Status
Not open for further replies.