• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Halloween anyone partying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavykind

Okay, it may be a month or so away, but has anyone been buying odds and ends for their Halloween party? Asda have got a nice selection in, already bought staws with pumpkins on, a couple of dishes, a glass candle holder held by a little claw and some pumkin candles ::)

We have a party every year, just big kids really, but it's a great chance to get dressed up, eat too much and have a "couple" of drinkies :D

I love it and am getting more and more excited by the day...sad woman that I am x8)

Barbara

Having my bruv's 21st on 21st Oct, that's enough partying for us for a while! :)

Yest we do add a bit of Halloween stuff for all the kids to come round! :)

I'm still getting over a ghost walk we had on halloween 2 years ago , we went to Appledurcum house it has been on "Most Haunted" and they said it has to be one of the most scariest places ever been to, glad i did'nt know this before I went, we had ghouls jump out on us on the short walk through the woods to the House, and walked under ground to the long cellers the length of the house, ghouls jumped out on us, and when we gotto the end we was asked "want to go again" my reply was "are you friggin joking I think I peed my pants already" now 2 years on I can look back and think yeah it was fun, but not some thing about to be repeated, nah I'm going to be sitting indoors warm and safe, in fact when we got back in the car thinking it was all over a great big black ghoul jumped in the back with my screaming kids, meanwhile I jumped out the front and ran for my life, leaving the kids to the ghoul lol, I'm shaking thinking about it now. :o

Barbara that's a brilliant idea :)

I love halloween but no one i know has a party :( and we don't seem to get any trick or treaters any more. It's such a shame. Last time i went to a halloween party it was at Uni! When i have kids i'm gonna have a halloween party for them every year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back