• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Halloween.......!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am a huge Halloween fan and I have already booked my tickets for a giant Halloween party at the end of October. My costume is almost complete with just one item left to arrive :(|)

Just thought it might be fun to share costume and party ideas!

i havent done anything for Halloween since i was a child, but now we have Lewis who is only 5 months old, i am looking forward to cutting out a pumpkin and having a little party for when he's older!

I love halloween i spook up the front of the house and harley my pug always is dressed as a bee and we answer the door to the treak or treaters.

my kids love it as well .

We always get dressed up, in fact we enjoy it more than our daughter!

I love dressing up so much! :) I hope that I can find something fun to do for halloween, cos last year I did nothing :(

We are going to a huge club night in Glasgow which will be fabulous fun!

lol I wish I liked Halloween, the last time I did anything for it I was still at school. Now I just hide and hope no trick or treaters come to my door hahaha

I have to admit I do not answer my door, usually because the kiddies arrive just when I am getting ready to go out!

Halloween isn't really celebrated in Sweden, it only got here in the last five years of so because kids like scary stuff and shops love an excuse to sell more :))

This year I might jazz up the cage a little though, only because it's a fun excuse :) It depends on the inspiration, I guess... but I do have black fleece... :))

Ooooh I woner if anyone else is going to do a themed cage!

Halloween isn't really celebrated in Sweden, it only got here in the last five years of so because kids like scary stuff and shops love an excuse to sell more :))

This year I might jazz up the cage a little though, only because it's a fun excuse :) It depends on the inspiration, I guess... but I do have black fleece... :))

Sounds like a good excuse to buy some orange fleece as well and make a pumpkin-shaped cosy ... :))

Marvellous! I am going to look very glam in my outfit!

I love Halloween! we chose our pumpkin from the local farm, well I do, the kids arn't interested anymore!:red

I love Halloween! we chose our pumpkin from the local farm, well I do, the kids arn't interested anymore!:red

I LOVE Halloween! I'm not sure we'll have the money to celebrate it this year or decorate the house but you never know, i might be able to find some cheap decorations!:)

I love halloween! I'm going to a friend's party which should be hilarious. Hmm I think I've settled on being a mummy this year complete with bandages and fake blood :)
As for a themed cage.. I'm waiting until winter! Then they get a really all-out effort on their cage. Fleece tunnels with snowmen on them, red fleece for the bottom of the cage, santa hat shaped snuggle sacks.. Oh how my two girls keep me busy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back